Halifax, Nova Scotia
- 1972 Motorcycle Drag Racer
- 1973 Founding member of the CFB Gagetown Motorcycle Club
- 1984 Founding member of the Central New Brunswick Mustang Owners Club, Fredericton, NB
- 1985 Founded the Eastern Ontario Mustang Owners Club, Kingston, Ont.
- 1988 Founding member of the Eastern Division of the Performance Ford Club of Canada in Moncton, NB (now Ford Country Club 1989)
- 1994 to 2001 Motorsports Marshall with CRCA and MMS in Ontario; worked 137 races over those eight years.
- Licensed member of Canadian Automobile Sports Club.
- 1995 Member of Professional Race Organization
- 2003 Treasurer for the St. Lawrence Auto Club, Kingston, Ont.
- Winner of C2 Class Solo II event
He owned some 50 cars that he maintained over the years. With six of these, he participated in many parades, charity events, weddings, graduations and car shows in four provinces and three states.