The New Brunswick Antique Club was founded in Harvey Station on September 18, 1966, making this it’s 40th year. Of the thirty-two enthusiasts in attendance, Alton Jackson was one of the elected officers for Publicity. His membership number was eight and his list of cars (Hudson’s) from 1936-1945 are too numerous to list (approximately 100).
In the later years, among his collection were antique gasoline engines and other antique makes of cars.
Cars were his life.